March 21, Wisconsin Health News
The Department of Health Services is providing more money to help counties and tribes expand access to medication-assisted treatment for those with opioid use disorder, DHS Secretary-designee Andrea Palm announced Wednesday.
The grants, which come from federal money awarded to the state, will head to:
- Manitowoc County ($145,130)
- Menominee Tribe ( $47,515)
- Sokaogan Chippewa Community/Mole Lake Band of Lake Superior Chippewa ($80,135)
- Unified Community Services in Grant and Iowa counties ($235,500)
- Washington County ($235,500)