As states reopen, many small and medium-sized healthcare and other businesses are struggling to sift through all the evolving guidance to create comprehensive, user-friendly return-to-work plans. Yet, having a thoughtful plan in place is critical to controlling the spread of COVID-19 as you increase activity in your workplace and mitigating liability should employee complaints arise.
Badger Bay is pleased to announce that we have partnered with premier law firm Husch Blackwell LLP to offer members a special discount on an easy, quick, and affordable tool that your members can use to create customized Return-to-Work policies. Husch Blackwell’s new Return-to-Work Policy Generator enables businesses of all sizes to quickly create return-to-work plans, customized to their operations, without starting from scratch. Built-in are Husch Blackwell’s knowledge of health, safety and employment issues, and extensive experience helping clients navigate the COVID-19 crisis.
The tool involves a 15-minute secure online questionnaire to learn about each company’s operations and policy needs. It generates a customized policy, which an attorney works to finalize directly with the company through an included consultation. Most policies are ready within a few business days.
Through the tool, Husch Blackwell offers each policy for a flat-fee price quoted up-front based on the complexity of each company’s operations and needs. Members of your associations can enter a referral code (“BadgerBay”) while completing the questionnaire to obtain an additional 10% discount.
To learn more, see a demo, and try the tool, visit the Return-to-Work Policy Generator here.
What does it involve?
- Your member fills out a quick online questionnaire (approx. 15 minutes)
- After determining the scope of the policy, the company will receive a low, flat price (starting at $1,500)
- An attorney works with the company to finalize a customized draft
This is great for lots of companies…
- Especially small, mid-sized, and regional firms (DIY is overwhelming!)
- Even those with essential workers (non-essential workers may be returning to work)
- Especially those in multiple states (the policy pulls in relevant state requirements)
- Even those that already returned to work (many reopened quickly but still need a policy)
What’s special here?
- Quick and easy guided online questionnaire
- State-specific and federal guidance
- Industry-specific provisions where applicable
- Customized to each company’s operations/workplaces
- Optional forms and links to CDC/OSHA posters
- Upfront pricing with low, flat fee
- Included one-on-one attorney review and client consult
- Saves hours of time and lots of money